TUESDAY PRAYER MEETING – 5th SEPTEMBER 2017 “ENTER HIS GATES”
The Church is reminded that the OBC Prayer meeting takes place every Tuesday from 6.00pm to 7.15pm. All are welcome and encouraged to attend. This week’s theme is Psalm 100:4 “Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise, be thankful unto Him and bless His name”.
FACE THE NATION
Since the beginning of the year, FTN has held prayers every Wednesday from 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
These prayers are still ongoing every Wednesday same time. You are all welcome and encouraged to join us as prayer partners to pray for our volunteers and interns; and the future and success of FTN.
OPERATION INASMUCH DAY: FINAL NOTICE AND MORE!!!
Operation InAsMuch is officially here, this coming SATURDAY!!!
Today is your final opportunity to register and be a part of the initiative to reach out to our neighbours for the Lord.
Following your request for more colours, there will be black and white T-shirts. Pass by the registration desk, pay for your T-shirt and choose your colour.
– Bring your donations by Tuesday 5th September 2017 to the church office.
– Indicate whether you are able to participate in Bontleng for the Prayer Booth, One on one Evangelism/Door to Door, Football and distribution of literature.
– Donate more Toys, Books, Clothing, Used Bibles and Dry Food for our needy neighbours.
For further details Call Beauty (733 263 52), Mrs Motsamai (721 06537), Tumisang Healy, Joshua Tlangae (727 431 93), Dr Hamda (74815423) and Pastor Aschalew Genre (76172745).
FRESH START MINISTRY
PROCESSING THE ISSUES OF YOUR HEART SESSION
Come and process issues like anger, bitterness, hatred, hurts, resentment, rejection etc. that affect our hearts.
The next session is at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, 13th September in the OBC Conference Room.
For more information contact Annette 3184082; firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s Never Too Late for a Fresh Start.
MEMBERSHIP AT OBC.
Attending OBC does not make you a member – a membership application process takes place.
1. By becoming a member, you become an important partner in helping the church accomplish its mission (Together in Christ to The World.)
2. Our church wants to be a church that serves you and wants you to own the church by becoming involved in some ministry within the
church and by enjoying the privilege of participating in, and enjoying fellowship of, God’s people.
3. Membership at OBC allows you to share in the life and service of church.
4. Allows you to be part of decision -making process through voting privileges.
If you are contemplating to become a member at OBC, please pick up a membership form from the Ushers during the church services.
Orientation classes for new members will be conducted soon.
Are you in need of someone to help you go through challenges you are facing?
OBC has a team of counsellors who are ready to help you. You can contact the Church Office on 3184082 for an appointment.